Account Manager- Creative Sales
JOIN THE FAMILY
EVERYTHING WE DO IS DESIGNED TO CREATE MOMENTS OF WOW
Established for over 19 years, EPH Creative is one of the UK’s leading event & theming suppliers. We work with an ever-growing & impressive range of clients from well-known TV Shows, to Visitor Attractions, Corporate Clients, Weddings and Private Parties. We supply props and theming to over 2,000 events & bespoke projects each year.
Our headquarters near Wetherby house an Aladdin’s cave of props, furniture and theming, over 145,000 sq ft. Our State of the Art Scenic Production facility is one of the largest in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Account Sales Managers to join our sales team.
You thrive on building personal connections with customers and are a confident and positive communicator. You enjoy finding creative solutions for clients, and you inspire others with your enthusiasm for what we do. You are a critical thinker who likes to find solutions that deliver for client and company. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working as part of a team, and collaborating with colleagues.
• Manage Client Accounts, taking ownership of the customer journey, from initial enquiry to successful project delivery
• Take ownership of Client communications for a diverse range of jobs, from single event hire to bespoke build projects.
• Build rapport with client and develop long-term repeat business opportunities
• Manage client expectations, prioritising responses, and co-ordinate input from other departments
• Create proposals and profitable solutions for clients
• Strive to find solutions which deliver for clients, and push us forward creatively
• Support the wider sales teams
• Manage all systems and keeping all details up to date
• Friendly Team player
• Creative thinker
• Calm under pressure
• Excellent Communicator
• Work collaboratively
Hours of work
Usual office hours are 9am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. You may be required occasionally to attend site visits or events outside of these hours. Unpaid lunch of 30 mins each day. We are looking for part time or full time applicants who are interested in this role – 32-40hrs. Please note: due to the collaborative nature of our environment and the role, this includes close liaison with multiple departments across varying streams. Therefore, working from home is not possible as a regular feature of this position.
We recognise that our people are at the heart of our success, and we strive to create an engaging and collaborative working environment, where every team member feels valued.
• Generous holiday allowance
• An additional Paid days leave on your Birthday
• Company Pension Scheme
• Excellent Kitchen facilities and break out area
• Annual team events, including Family & Friends day, and Staff Party
• Borrowing of props and décor for your own personal special occasions
• Free Parking on Site
£24,000- £30,000 p.a.